Our beginners freediving equipment bundle has all the gear you need apart from wetsuit, weight and bag and will save you £36.
Beginner’s freediving equipment bundle
Our beginner’s freediving equipment bundle includes all the gear you need apart from wetsuit, weight and bag to get started and will save you around £50 compared to buying the items individually:
- Choice of top freediving mask (worth £28-£33.50)
- Freediving snorkel (worth £15)
- Freediving Fins (OMER Stingray) with interchangeable blades (worth £98)
- Choice of freediving weight belt (worth £18-£30)
- 3mm fin socks (worth £16)
- Fin retainers (worth £6)
- A signed copy of Emma Farrell’s book, One Breath, a Reflection on Freediving, with a personal message (worth £30)
This is same high-performance freediving equipment that Emma and our instructors use themselves. The bundle offers a saving of £36 compared to buying the items individually.