Our Total Freediving Equipment bundle has all the gear you need and will save you £130.
Total freediving equipment bundle
Our Total freediving equipment bundle includes absolutely everything you need for freediving and will save you around £130 compared to buying the items individually:
- 7mm black superstretch diawabo freediving suit. Titanium lining on outside, black nylon on outside, choice of stitching colour, choice of long johns or high waist pants and top, custom made in Italy. You will be measured for the suit on the course and lead time is between 3 and 6 weeks depending on when the suit is ordered. You can measure yourself but we prefer to measure you ourselves to ensure the perfect fit (worth £350-£400)
- up to five 1kg freediving weights (worth £35)
- Choice of freediving kit bag (worth £65)
- Choice of top freediving mask (worth £28-£33.50)
- Freediving snorkel (worth £15)
- Freediving Fins (OMER Stingray) with interchangeable blades (worth £98)
- Freediving weight belt (worth £18-25)
- 3mm fin socks (worth £16)
- Fin retainers (worth £6)
- A signed copy of Emma Farrell’s book, One Breath, a Reflection on Freediving, with a personal message (worth £30)
This is same high-performance freediving equipment that Emma and our instructors use themselves. The bundle offers a saving of around £130 compared to buying the items individually.